Lost Mask @ Mukilteo 6/26/14

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Lost Mask @ Mukilteo 6/26/14

Post by Nwbrewer »

Lost my favorite mask on the swim in tonight. If anybody finds a black framless with a NWSD neoprene strap East of the NOAA pier,I'd love to get it back.

Alternately if anybody has a framless mask they're looking to unload cheap, shoot me a PM.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
MorningDiverBob
Dive-aholic

Re: Lost Mask @ Mukilteo 6/26/14

Post by MorningDiverBob »

I will be there tomorrow morning 6/27. What deep when your mask lost ? How far from east of NOAA pier ?
Go Dive and Dive Safe
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Thanks Bob!

We ascended from ~30fsw (at high tide) just east of the NOAA experiments and swam West on the surface towards the exit. Somewhere on the surface swim I lost it. We actually went back with the scooter and spent about 15 minutes looking fro it with no luck.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
MorningDiverBob
Dive-aholic

I am stuck at home with my teens last min... My wife work... Sorry. Hope someone find it for you.
Go Dive and Dive Safe
MorningDiverBob
Dive-aholic

Yesterday 6/30, No found but poor viz. And Today 7/1, still no found. I come back on Thursday.
Go Dive and Dive Safe