FOUND: Integrated BCD Weight Pouch at Cove 2

General banter about diving and why we love it.
underwaterathlete
Getting To Know Folks

FOUND: Integrated BCD Weight Pouch at Cove 2

Post by underwaterathlete »

Yesterday (7/21), I'd found an integrated weight pouch at Cove 2. I'm thinking it might be from one of the classes out this weekend. If you can tell me the BCD it came from and weight inside (also, type; coated/shot), I'll get it to you ASAP.

Chris
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Re: FOUND: Integrated BCD Weight Pouch at Cove 2

Post by finnegankp »

Hey Chris,

I was one of the DM's helping with classes this week. We had two students lose integrated pockets on our last dive. One lost it around the 45 fsw depth and the other lost his around 15-25fsw. I was with the latter student during the tour and we believe it fell out somewhere close to the rock outcropping when coming back from the Honeybear.

As for the brands of the BCDs, I know one for certain was an Aqualung and the other may have been either an Aqualung or an Oceanic BCD. The one pocket that I am sure of has a grey pull handle.

Does that sound like the pocket you found? If so, get it back to me ASAP so I can return it to the shop and get the student refunded for the loss.

Cheers,

Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
fmerkel
I've Got Gills

Post by fmerkel »

2 in one class? Not a great recommendation for those BC's.
To Air is Human,
To Respire, Divine.
underwaterathlete
Getting To Know Folks

Post by underwaterathlete »

finnegankp wrote:Hey Chris,

I was one of the DM's helping with classes this week. We had two students lose integrated pockets on our last dive. One lost it around the 45 fsw depth and the other lost his around 15-25fsw. I was with the latter student during the tour and we believe it fell out somewhere close to the rock outcropping when coming back from the Honeybear.

As for the brands of the BCDs, I know one for certain was an Aqualung and the other may have been either an Aqualung or an Oceanic BCD. The one pocket that I am sure of has a grey pull handle.

Does that sound like the pocket you found? If so, get it back to me ASAP so I can return it to the shop and get the student refunded for the loss.

Cheers,

Kyle
Sent you a PM.