Geo Dome anemones

General banter about diving and why we love it.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Geo Dome anemones

Post by H20doctor »

Hi everyone hope your all having great dives and adventures and enjoying our EPIC puget sound waters .... Some of you May know and others may not , over the last year , Morning diver bob and i have been decorating the corners of the Geo dome with Anemones..Bob placed concrete blocks around the base of the Geo dome , and I went over to the fuel Pier with My scooter and relocated them ...
I have moved several More a few days ago , and placed them in the blocks .. Please Be careful around them until they re foot them selves tightly on the bricks...
I took some from the clam fields , several white ones, and then some others with Purple tips .. I found 4 large red Ones Out in the sand fields beyond the dock , these Red ones are my favorite, as they nest deep In the sand substrate...
I hope these eye candies at the Geo dome will help Liven up the place , and it also gives underwater Photogs a nice subject to shoot...Just like Bobs reef at Redondo , I feel im making a contribution to make Mukilteo a great dive site
anemon3.JPG
capt 2.JPG
capt3.JPG
Capture.JPG
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
GearHead
Submariner

Re: Geo Dome anemones

Post by GearHead »

Well done sirs! Hope they thrive in the new location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Re: Geo Dome anemones

Post by Linedog »

Thank you guys for giving the little ones a helping hand!
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.