So long, and thanks for all the fish!

General banter about diving and why we love it.
da_jab
Aquaphile

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Post by da_jab »

Hi all,
I want to thank all of you for your company and some good ol divin' here in the Seattle area. Too bad that I didn't get to meet everybody from this board while being here, but at least the ones I met proved (once again) that scubadivers are really the best of the bunch where ever in the world you are.

Now, I'm packing my stuff here and getting ready for tomorrows flights, so long and I hope to see all of you again sometime somewhere. :salute:

.Janne
What works, works!
--Sheck Exley
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

right on man it was a pleasure to meet you and dive with you.. have a safe flight,stay in touch.. who knows mabey one of us will wind up in finland sometime..

cheers :partyman:
Who run barter town?
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

yes have a grate flight Bro but rember this is the World Wide Net and you can still stay in touch with us on the board :

Wish I could have made it up to meet and dive with you but there is always your next trip .

you see we should have warren you that diving here in the north West is highly adictive, and mark my words you will be back.

best of luck in your travels and keep us posted

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

:partyman: Take care Janne, and thanks for the great dives and the beers afterward. We'll be sure to take down Cingular's systems soon so that your company will have to send you back to fix em, and go divin again :axe:

Don't forget to come on the board once in a while and post some photos of that chilly Finnish diving!! :salute:

Calvin
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Cheers Janne,
It was nice having you and who knows what the future holds? Hey you wouldn't by chance have a new auto phone cord would ya???? Mine disappeared since our dive and it is always plugged in in the back seat???? If you would let me know I'd appreciate it.
Thanks Janne!!
:bounce:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
da_jab
Aquaphile

Post by da_jab »

Altitude: 35000 feet
True air speed: 548 miles per hour
Satellite internet: Connexion by Boeing

Now I must say that we are getting somewhere, SAS has installed a wlan on their long haul planes which is connected to the internet via satellite. Ain't this some really cool stuff eh?? \:D/

.Janne
The flying diving Finn

Ps. Dave, check the pockets that are on the back of the front seats, I took the charger off and dropped it there, didn't want to kick the charger while ridin' on your awsome scubatruck.
What works, works!
--Sheck Exley
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

aint technology great!!!!!! :prayer:
Who run barter town?
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

That's pretty bad when someone thousands of miles away can find stuff that is 30' away from me, and I can't???
Thanks Janne, yep, sure enough it was in the pocket behind my seat...
](*,)
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Thats to funny dave im sorry but I have to say it
Good thing for you it was not a snake.

I dont know about you guys but even though I did not have the chance to meet and dive with Janne I am realy going to miss him he has a sharp whit.

Have a safe trip and rember you can always come dive with us any time ill even let you crash out here if you need to.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

You're a good man Sparky !!!!! :partyman: