Dare To Drift Video / whidbey Isl

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Dare To Drift Video / whidbey Isl

Post by H20doctor »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/TNvzfjwl1M0[/youtube]

Well here is the video from the dive we did about a month ago… I will say it about the Gopro cameras.. the don’t do well in low light , at all , in fact they suck in low light levels.. But it’s a good camera and small, and portable…
We had a nice fun drift this day , we actually lost Mike/ diesel dude, about 5 mins into the drift… tom and Brandon were hunting bottles , and I had to keep finding them , because they were goofing around finding stuff, and I was drifting , not treasure hunting !!!!... We actually made it to the end of the pier… after I was ambushed ..and had my fins removed and it caused me to cork !! , also there was a theft of my video camera while I wrestled with a sand dab.. But this dive is a lot of fun, and im sure that I will do it again , and again.. there isn’t much to see while drifting.. other than rocks and rocks, and kelp.. more rocks and kelp… so the video is kinda boring.. but it give you a good idea of how the dive is… fast moving current and kelp with rocks, and shells …
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
coulterboy
Amphibian

Re: Dare To Drift Video / whidbey Isl

Post by coulterboy »

That was a very exciting and fun dive and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Great vid Chris. Where's the hand stand?
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Re: Dare To Drift Video / whidbey Isl

Post by Jeremy »

Zoom!