New to the Club - and Interested in new Diving Buddies!

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

New to the Club - and Interested in new Diving Buddies!

Post by KeithBoll »

Hi!
I am new to NW Scuba and love getting wet! I have 110 dives under my belt. I enjoy cold water and warm water diving. I appreciate UW photography and don't mind slowing down a dive to take some great pics! I have done a number of drift and current dives. I haven't done much night diving - but I am open to more night dives. For the past three years, I have been diving with family members - but now the family members are no longer at home! My wife and I own a vacation rental on Hood Canal, so I have enjoyed diving Sund Rock, Octopus Hole and other Canal dives. For the rest of the time - I am located in Snohomish, WA and I'm open to any dives around Puget Sound. Let me know if you would like to join me for a dive!
Thanks, Keith
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: New to the Club - and Interested in new Diving Buddies!

Post by Nwbrewer »

Welcome to the club Kieth!

Since you're in the north end keep an eye out for Mukilteo Monday Madness (MMM) threads. Usually 1 dive at 4:00, one at 6:30, followed by heading across the street to the diamond knot for beer.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Edge
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Edge »

Welcome, Keith!

Looks like there will be a good turn out for the club dive on the 9th - you should definitely head down to
Redondo to meet and dive with some of the group.

Jeanna
"Helium doesn't reduce stupidity" Fishstiq

http://www.frogkickdiving.com
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

let me know if you want to dive on whidbey! I'm always up for new buddies!
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

Hey there Keith,

I am always looking at a chance to get out and do some diving and always looking for new dive buddies. I live in Bellevue and have dove mostly in the Seattle and North Sound but am always open to try something new. Let me know if you want to get out.

- Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Keith, what's your availability? I'm in Woodinville, and I have just picked up a camera and am probably making everybody who dives with me crazy by moving so slowly. I'd be delighted to meet up for a toodle around Edmonds or Mukilteo some afternoon. And don't miss the Mukilteo Monday night Madness dives -- it's a really good group of folks!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Welcome Keith! There's a lot of N. End divers up this way... MMM is always a good bet and there are Thursday night shop dives with Evergreen Dive in S. Everett (meetup 5:30 at the shop, splash 6:30 ish) Good times all... 'Specially now that the vis is opening up... Woot!!!

ps... Sunday's are always good for me if you ever need a buddy
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Keith,

Welcome! I would definitely dive with you. My dive preferences are wide open, from a very stationary dive (taking pics) to an aggressive on the go (always moving) dives (covering a lot of real estate). Hit me up, or post a dive day, and you'll be surprised who will show up or respond. I live in Edmonds.

Tom
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
jaytrigg27
Avid Diver

Post by jaytrigg27 »

I work in issaquah, live in spanaway and try to hit all the spots north and south. I typicall do Friday evenings and weekend dives. If you ever need a buddy give me a shout or just post a dive.
Jay
Rhonda
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Rhonda »

Hi, I'm a new member of this site and I'm interested in meeting the group that meets in Mukilteo and would like to go on the 6:30 dive. Do I just meet you there or should I contact someone in the group to confirm the dive?
Rhonda
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Rhonda wrote:Hi, I'm a new member of this site and I'm interested in meeting the group that meets in Mukilteo and would like to go on the 6:30 dive. Do I just meet you there or should I contact someone in the group to confirm the dive?
Rhonda
Look for (or start) a thread for that Monday to make sure someone will be there, other than that, just show up!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
tacofred
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by tacofred »

Keith,
I live in Vancouver and love diving Hood Canal. I'm on vacation Monday -Wednesday and could come up for some diving if it works for you.

Jim
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Rhonda wrote:Hi, I'm a new member of this site and I'm interested in meeting the group that meets in Mukilteo and would like to go on the 6:30 dive. Do I just meet you there or should I contact someone in the group to confirm the dive?
Rhonda
Hey Rhonda,
I sometimes make Dive 2-3 @ Mukilteo on Mondays but almost always go for the Thurs. Shop dive with the group from Evergreen Dive... In fact I'll be there tomorrow so if you want to get a dive in pm me or meet at the shop by 6... :angelblue:
I also go out every Sunday...
The same goes for you too Keith...
And Welcome to the Club to you Both!!!
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo