Diving 9/13

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Diving 9/13

Post by bschnabel »

Who wants to go diving on Saturday?

I am thinking Edmunds Dive park, Alki, or Les Davis, but open for suggestions. Let me know if you are interested. Been about a month since I have been in the water.
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Re: Diving 9/13

Post by finnegankp »

I might be up for a night dive at Alki on Saturday if interested. I am going to be going to the UW football game in the AM and then should be free around 7:00pm or so. Let me know. Also, let's figure out when to exchange the PIF box.

- Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
search908
Getting To Know Folks

Post by search908 »

What time you thinking? I have a fire fighting class in the morning,
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

7 at Alki sounds good. I have never been there so let me know where to park. We can just swap the box there.
2 dives sound good for you?
See you there
search908
Getting To Know Folks

Post by search908 »

I'm not to familiar with the area. I'm guessing you are talking about the junk yard by the restaurant? I should be done with class in pouslbo so it would be around 2 by the time I get there, but that kinda works out. Looks like slack is around 3.
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

Kyle suggested 7 pm, I am good with either but really need to meet up with Kyle.
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

search908 and Brent,

I wouldn't be free until at least 7:00pm on Saturday, but I am game to do 1-2 dives. But if you guys wanted to meet up earlier and dive, don't let me hold you up. No need to wait that late just for me. I can always swing by on my way back from the UW football game and just drop off the PIF box to Brent and at least do an intro and I'm sure we'll all get a chance to dive in the future. I will be diving at Alki on Sunday morning again too.

Just let me know and I'll plan things out either way.

- Kyle
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

I think I can actually do both, I have 3 tanks. Ill plan on doing 1 dive at 2 and then hang out in the area and do 2 more dives at 7ish. I have not done a night dive yet, so that will be fun.

Going to need to know where to go, and maybe the night dives can be done at one of the other locations at Alki if there are some better ones at night.

My number is 253-326-09three9, I can only get imessages so either call or text if you use imessages.

Brent
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

Brent,

I had a family matter come up so I will not be able to dive tomorrow evening. However, if you wanted to do a couple dives with search908 I would do that and then if you're free I will still meet you in the area to exchange the box. Is that okay? But if you'd like to do some additional diving I was planning to do 2 dives Sunday. I could perhaps meet early early and do a sort of dawn dive.

- Kyle
253-226-2554
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

No worries Kyle, I think my plan is to go dive at Dash Point at noon for a dive, and then head up to the junkyard to do a couple dives up there. Give me a call or swing by Alki if you get a chance. Obviously I will have limited phone access. I drive a silver Audi A4 with Ohio plates.
search908
Getting To Know Folks

Post by search908 »

Thanks Brent for showing. Hope you found someone to dive with. I can not believe I ripped out a wrist seal. That is the first dive I missed in 20 years due to gear issue's.
search908
Getting To Know Folks

Post by search908 »

Hay do you guys repair dry suit seals? If so what is the address I can send it to
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

I didnt dive that day, but met up with Kyle on Sunday and dove. Cove 2 was pretty amazing, even with the large amount of people. Only downside is I lost a glove.

Yeah the scuba shoppe does seal repairs. Address is 130 E Main St, Auburn, WA 98002, Tony is the main guy there for repairs. However, I may be the one doing the repair.
search908
Getting To Know Folks

Post by search908 »

Cool I get the suit over there next week. I'll call them and let them know it's coming.
Thanks