Th Th Th 9-18 CHANGE OF PLANS

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Th Th Th 9-18 CHANGE OF PLANS

Post by Tom Nic »

My gills are drying out and i have more deck stain on me than my deck, so...

I really need a full dive day!

Exchange is not favorable, so Pogiguy05 and i are meeting at Sund at about 8:30am and plan on a full day / 4 tanks.

Hope you can join us!
Last edited by Tom Nic on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Th Th Th 9-18

Post by YellowEye »

Sounds like a ton of fun!

I won't make it though. Hopefully I'll rejoin the Thursday crew again soon!

Have fun!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

When do you expect to splash for #3 and #4? I'll be over in Hoodsport on Thursday and may be able to join you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I'm guessing 2ish or 3ish. Hope you can join us!
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

I am available today at 3:00PM. I'll meet you at Sund Rock then.

You may not be able to enter at 8:30. The gate is typically locked and you'll need to get a key from Hoodsport N Dive which opens at 10:00AM during the weekdays.

I'm sending you both a PM with phone #. Please give me a call if your schedule changes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Th Th Th 9-18 CHANGE OF PLANS

Post by Tom Nic »

Change of plans.

Will hit Redondo this afternoon for multiple (hopefully) dives.

I'll post the time later, along with an explanation. Earliest would be 1, but likely closer to 3.
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Guess I'll see you next time. I won't be at Redondo today
Hoodsport_Diver
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

Tom,

I will be at Redondo by 2:00. Hope to catch you then.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

johndo88 wrote:Tom,

I will be at Redondo by 2:00. Hope to catch you then.
We should be there around 3. Hope to see you then!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

What a crazy morning - I feel like an absolute idiot.

I was scrambling to head out the door and picked up the box of Dayquil for a bit of sinus insurance. Problem is someone (cough cough) had put the NYQUIL back in the Dayquill box. I slammed two of the pills and as I swallowed looked in horror at the box and realized I had just screwed myself.

I foolishly tried to do it anyway, bought a couple of Rockstars (which I never drank) and tried to power my way through it. It took about an hour and a half for what little good sense I still had to over power my desire and my dry gills and call the dives.

So.... feeling disappointed and rather stupid I'm having a bit of coffee and am just about ready for round 2. We'll get to Redondo around 3.

And if anyone wants still wants to dive in my general vicinity (and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't) you are welcome.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Viz is terrible at Redondo. Not worth a second dive. Maybe 5' from the surface to 93 fsw.
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

Viz was bad, but still enjoyed the dive. Thanks for setting it up. :)