Boring!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
kr2y5
Avid Diver

Boring!

Post by kr2y5 »

If you had too much fun with octopus during your last dive, and would rather spend an hour in the shallows in Alki2, and do some boring drills for a change (valve shutdows, backkicks, etc.), please let me know... maybe we could do this together.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Boring!

Post by LCF »

As I said on FB, I desperately need to get out and do some skills work prior to our MX trip in December. A lot of the Wed evening Cove 2 group is fine with skills, too; one can actually do quite a nice fun dive with skills to start and finish.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

If you ever are up to coming north to Mukilteo, I'd be glad to do skill work with yah. I've been out of the water for a while due to moving and hoping to start diving more again now...
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
kr2y5
Avid Diver

Post by kr2y5 »

Thanks! I live in Matthews Beach, that's just about 20 miles from Mukilteo... sent you a PM.