Desperately Seeking DM for OW Course this weekend (2/21-22)

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Desperately Seeking DM for OW Course this weekend (2/21-22)

Post by finnegankp »

Hello NWDC,

I am currently assisting with OW course through UW Bellevue and we are in the second week of the pool session. The OW certification dives are scheduled for this weekend at Mukilteo and due to a family emergency out of town I will not be able to assist with the open water dives this weekend. Due to class size the instructor needs to have at least one certified DM to assist otherwise he will have to cancel or postpone the certification dives. Is there anyone here in the NWDC community willing to help me out and fill in for me this weekend?

Please let me know ASAP so that I can get in touch with you and get your information to pass along to the instructor.

Thanks in advance,

Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Desperately Seeking DM for OW Course this weekend (2/21-

Post by LCF »

I'm sorry; I am a PADI DM and independently insured, but I will be in Canada this weekend taking a class. I hope you find someone to sub for you.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
sarinae
Aquaphile

Re: Desperately Seeking DM for OW Course this weekend (2/21-

Post by sarinae »

I haven't been on in a while, so I missed this. :( However, please keep me in mind, I would like to get some more classroom DM experience. PADI cert'd with insurance.

Sarina Elliott