Dive Boat for sale..

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Dive Boat for sale..

Post by kdupreez »

I'm selling my dive boat (or trading for RV / travel trailer).. Have only used it 3 or 4 times in the past year and with family obligations, etc. I just dont have time it deserves..

Its a Seaswirl striper 21' walkabout with cuddy cabin and full canvas. powered by a 150hp Johnson motor with a 8hp yamaha kicker.. its on a trailer and you get the trailer too (trailer completely overhauled couple years ago)

too freegin many options to list.. comes with fully loaded Lowrance HDS 10" mapping/depth/sidescan electronics

great diving platform.. has a really super awesome dive ladder.. (just the ladder alone was over $3k)

I'm asking $18,000 or trade for your RV / travel trailer (I paid $23,000 for it in 2012) let me know if you have interrest and we can delve into all the details..

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: Dive Boat for sale..

Post by kdupreez »

SOLD! :D
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Who's the sucker?

I mean lucky diver? :p
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

no idea. traded towards new rv.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

kdupreez wrote:no idea. traded towards new rv.
Awww so not staying in the NWDC family :(
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.