Back to scuba

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
JTBach
Just Settling In

Back to scuba

Post by JTBach »

After almost exclusively freediving for the last five years I'm getting the itch to carry more air than just my lungs can hold. That's not to say I'm giving up freediving by any means, but just want be a more complete diver again. So I've sent my reg out for service, got my tanks hydroed, and reconditioned my can light battery. Now just need to get my dry suit fixed. Looking forward to diving again and exchanging thoughts on the board.

Jon
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Back to scuba

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and welcome back to diving!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
JTBach
Just Settling In

Post by JTBach »

Oh come on, freediving is still diving. I've been way deeper on just a lungful of gas than I have toting an heavy extra load on my back. And it doesn't scare the dolphins away. I just can't stay down as long. :)
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

So is your drysuit ready to go? I was thinking about an early morning T-dock dive on Sunday and would be happy to show you around.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
JTBach
Just Settling In

Post by JTBach »

Sent you an email. I'm definitely interested. Thanks very much.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Got your email, see you then
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**