I like this!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
scomato
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

I like this!

Post by scomato »

Just the other day I was thinking it's time to dust off the gear and get wet. My usual dive buddy (wife) is working much too hard these days to dive without a lot of long-range planning. Then I stumbled across NWDC's site and here's a whole bunch of like-minded people (at least where diving is concerned) and great information!

I have just over 50 dives, with about a dozen or two in the PNW (mostly drysuit, meaning, when I wear a drysuit I stay mostly dry) but haven't been out in 15 months. That will change tomorrow.

I'm always interested in buddying up, and my schedule now permits me more chances to dive. Wife and I are both RNs and I work a very concentrated rotation, giving me long stretches of time off.

I plan to see lots more of the offshore parts of PNW and the people who dive in them. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Scott
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: I like this!

Post by Norris »

Very Glad to have ya Scott!!! Welcome to the group. There are weekly dives posted in the Dive Planning section, hope to see you in the water soon!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and congrats on dusting off the gear! I am familiar with the "mostly dry" part. :)
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome to NWDC, Scott!