Fantastic job, Sealife!

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Blaiz
Pelagic

Fantastic job, Sealife!

Post by Blaiz »

Just wanted to share my recent experience with my Sealife strobes. A few weeks ago, my main strobe stopped firing. It then proceeded to stop turning on. My secondary strobe worked, but the battery case had its little tags broken, so any bumps or a stiff breeze can knock the batteries out of the case. I sent an email to the company asking about repairs, since both of the strobes were second hand. The fellow posted back telling me to ship it in, and they would take a look. I filled out an email form detailing the work I needed, and sent in the package. Friday night, I was pleased as punch to open the box I received and find my strobe shiny and clean and ready to go. I tested it this weekend, no floods, nice bright light, and they even sent a little box to hold the batteries properly for my other strobe!

Less than two week's turnaround, and they didn't charge me anything, even though I feared it would be hundreds for my non-warrentied strobes!

WELL DONE AND THANK YOU SEALIFE!!!
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
olyvtx
Dive-aholic

Re: Fantastic job, Sealife!

Post by olyvtx »

I got a lot of good pics from my various Sealife cameras. Their service has always been exceptional. Your description echoes just about every interaction i had with them as well.
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Great to hear! Just in time for the Browning Pass trip, I might add!
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Sealife has always given me excellent service as well. Most recent example was earlier this year - after several years of diving a DC1000, the housing buttons started have all sorts of issues. I returned it to Sealife, and they sent me a new one no charge.