Spearfishing - the wrong way

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
oldsalt
I've Got Gills

Spearfishing - the wrong way

Post by oldsalt »

ATT00001.jpg
My son just emailed this to me saying, "Dad, you said not to do this."
-Curt :rawlings:
Happy to be alive.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Spearfishing - the wrong way

Post by spatman »

That's pretty great, though in regards to certain people I'd say that's the right way. ;)
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Hahaha! Though, I'm not supposed to laugh at this, but I can't help it. Now I'm done laughing, I feel sorry for him already. Ouch! :boxer:

I had a friend that had a hunting accident within the last 8 years at Grays Harbor, he fell on a stump, accidentally sat on the sharp 18 inch (2 inch diameter) branch. It went in the ass, and out on his belly button. He was stuck there bleeding til help arrived, of which my other friend had to run for cell phone coverage back in the main highway. He lived to tell the story and I visited him at the hospital with the branch that almost killed him beside him.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
guitarmaker
Dive-aholic

Post by guitarmaker »

OUCH!!! That'll make both cheeks clinch tight together! I was hoping it was photoshopped but it looks like blood had ran down his left leg.
Cheers!

Ron
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

OUCH!!! Had a bowhunting buddy a few years back who slipped climbing over a log and skewered himself on his own broadheads... I don't think I'd be forgiving my buddy who shot me in the arse anytime soon, butt the rest of us
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

coach_izzy
Avid Diver

Post by coach_izzy »

Oh Brother! Whoever he is, I wish a full recovery (if recent) or that is fully healed and back to doing what he loves (if old pic)
Coach Izzy
Scuba Diving Fitness
"A fit diver is a safer diver and a better buddy"
In Pain?