DIW Today... plunkin at 4ish.

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

DIW Today... plunkin at 4ish.

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Winter, HakkTW and I are hitting Day Island Wall this afternoon. We're gonna be in the water right about 4 waiting to drop...
It'd be cool to see some of you there... Timo & I were gonna hit it early this morning but the scuba gowds had other plans for me this am, glad he could clear his schedule to make the 4 o'clock splash!!! Timo's a real gentleman and one of the most conscientious divers I know. We've not dove together in about 7-8 years (holy cow)... it's gonna be a great dive!
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Re: DIW Today... plunkin at 4ish.

Post by Jeremy »

Timo's great...and strangely obsessed with DIW. :)
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

LOL... ahhh.. you know the Hakk then? Good for you.... you should lie n cheat to get there J...
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Waynne Fowler wrote:LOL... ahhh.. you know the Hakk then? Good for you.... you should lie n cheat to get there J...
Who doesn't know Timo anyway?
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Wish I could, but even if I lied to get out of work my regs are all getting serviced until tomorrow
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

:(
ya know... I do happen to have a couple spare sets hangin' round... just sayin....
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

Timo makes a great target for my scooter... :)
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

Just don't let him pee on you in the parking lot......... Just saying........ :rjack:
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
HakkTW
Avid Diver

Post by HakkTW »

I didn't pee on you Matt....just in your general direction. Just wait until I get an aimable, artificial appendage to replace this boring delrin nut on my p-valve. Maybe plumb in a pressure line from the argon bottle.

No Jeremy, I am not obsessed with DIW, but when the currents are good I will definitely try to dive it. Fond memories of many, many night dives on it a decade ago and my first encounters with wolfies.

We had a good dive...I managed to prevent Waynne from going mano a mano with the two ginormous GPO's we came across...he started to say something like "hold my beer and watch this sh*%" underwater. I think it would have been a bad scene.
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

HakkTW wrote:
No Jeremy, I am not obsessed with DIW, but when the currents are good I will definitely try to dive it.
:lol:

Glad you guys had a good dive!
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

HakkTW wrote:I managed to prevent Waynne from going mano a mano with the two ginormous GPO's we came across...he started to say something like "hold my beer and watch this sh*%" underwater. I think it would have been a bad scene.
That would have made a great video!
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

HakkTW wrote:I didn't pee on you Matt...
That is not how you told the story last night brother. :stir:
HakkTW wrote:Fond memories of many, many night dives on it a decade ago and my first encounters with wolfies.
Now we gotta get Chris back in the water!... I'm gonna look up his number and shoot him a note today! :) I actually miss that guy
HakkTW wrote:We had a good dive...I managed to prevent Waynne from going mano a mano with the two ginormous GPO's we came across...he started to say something like "hold my beer and watch this sh*%" underwater. I think it would have been a bad scene.
I'm still pissed you made me spill my beer all over that poor warbonnet. :partyman: :rofl:

It was a great time last night Timo, BTW: Your wife makes awesome cookies.. they didn't survive the ride home. We gotta go hit it again T... and we really do need to go hit some of the wrecks, it's been a long time... way too long
Clay
Avid Diver

Post by Clay »

haha! I saw you guys there! Didn't know you from the forum, I was in the Blue chevy with Janet and Jim. what an amazing day to dive DIW I about went into deco just looking at stuff and not wanting to turn around! Those wolf eels near the end of the wall were HUGE! had heads bigger than mine!
Clay
Avid Diver

Post by Clay »

haha! I saw you guys there! Didn't know you from the forum, I was in the Blue chevy with Janet and Jim. what an amazing day to dive DIW I about went into deco just looking at stuff and not wanting to turn around! Those wolf eels near the end of the wall were HUGE! had heads bigger than mine!
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Bandaid6 wrote:haha! I saw you guys there! Didn't know you from the forum, I was in the Blue chevy with Janet and Jim. what an amazing day to dive DIW I about went into deco just looking at stuff and not wanting to turn around! Those wolf eels near the end of the wall were HUGE! had heads bigger than mine!
Oh hey.. you were in the back of your truck kitting up as I drove up in the white truck. Next time I'll have to drop over and say hi!... LOL... yeah some of them are enormous
Clay
Avid Diver

Post by Clay »

Apparently I have turrets or something and say everything twice.