Good Mucknight!

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Octoloco
Extreme Diving Machine

Good Mucknight!

Post by Octoloco »

Another great critter night at the T-dock. For a dive sight with limited underwater structure, the T-dock rarely disappoints -

What the heck is going on with this poor flounder? It doesn't look like bite marks so is it diseased? Or what?
P2044793.jpg
P2044794.jpg
This was a first for us - guessing it's a checkered hairysnail with eggs?
P2044778.jpg
Tiny octopus everywhere
P2044818.jpg
P2044750.jpg
P2044827.jpg
P2044812.jpg
The coolest coloring on a buffalo sculpin I've seen
P2044792.jpg
Juvenile wolf eel
P2044752.jpg
Crab that meant business
P2044758.jpg
I think these cockscombs were fighting - hopefully it wasn't some sort of mating dance - it looked painful
P2044797.jpg
Thanks for looking!
Dive by Shooting!!

Kathy
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: Good Mucknight!

Post by thefeve »

Awesome pics, makes me even more anxious to get back in the water!
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Very nice shots Kathy! It was good to see you guys down at Muk again.

I was too busy monkeying around with my scooter to notice little stuff on Monday. :partydance: Next week I'll drop down in the mud again for critters.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Octoloco
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Octoloco »

Thanks Thefeve!
Unfortunately these photos didn't transfer over very bright; I'll have to remember to adjust lighting before posting.

Hey Nwbrewer, Fishtiq, Pogiguy05, and Monk (I think?) - it was great to see you guys! We don't see many people we know anymore at the Muk......
Dive by Shooting!!

Kathy
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

That was Paulicarp, not Popiguy05...

Most Mondays you'll see a few of us!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Octoloco
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Octoloco »

So sorry!!
Dive by Shooting!!

Kathy