Three Tree Feb 23

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
GRH
Frequent Bubbler

Three Tree Feb 23

Post by GRH »

I had a couple dives at Three Tree today hoping to get a few pictures. The first dive my camera wasn't working since I had taken pictures of the inside back for a housing repair tech to show him the Live View Lever that would press the button as soon as I hit 5 feet or so and I forgot to move it back out of the guide posts. Result; locked up camera. I got buzzed by a Sea Lion and could only watch.

Between dives I moved the live view lever out of the way and was back in business for the second dive,Likely due to a hungry sea Lion, there wasn't much to see and fought a decent current making it a challenge to hold still even when I did.

Near the end of the dive I saw this young Octopus and he was kind enough to put on quite a show.
Attachments
3Tree_Feb23_72pi_143.jpg
3Tree_Feb23_72pi_134.jpg
3Tree_Feb23_72pi_114.jpg
3Tree_Feb23_72pi_107.jpg
3Tree_Feb23_72pi_106.jpg
3Tree_Feb23_72pi_105.jpg
3Tree_Feb23_72pi_102.jpg
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Three Tree Feb 23

Post by Tom Nic »

Fun dive! Always love finding an octo In the open!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman