Weekly? Monthly? Weekend Dive

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
jturner
Frequent Bubbler

Weekly? Monthly? Weekend Dive

Post by jturner »

Hi All,

There are plenty of mid-week dives scheduled on a consistent basis and would love the flexibility to get to some of these but I can't imagine getting down there in time on a weekday. Has anyone tried to do a consistent weekend dive group? I think Edmonds would be a great site for one as there is endless amounts to see. Would there be any interest in a group that goes up on Saturdays once or twice a month to visit the giant ling cod and slinkies?

I don't know the site well enough to lead a group just schedule one.... we usually just attempt a plan and end up wandering until its time to head back unless of course the group enjoys such a "plan" :)
AJS
Just Settling In

Re: Weekly? Monthly? Weekend Dive

Post by AJS »

I am interested. Weekends are much better for me too. Edmonds would be great.
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Think you guys need to show up at Mukilteo Feb 8 for the club dive....you will meet lots of people who dive on the weekends. :)
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

jturner wrote:Hi All,

There are plenty of mid-week dives scheduled on a consistent basis and would love the flexibility to get to some of these but I can't imagine getting down there in time on a weekday.
The Bubbles and Suds group dive every Wednesday, 1900 splash, either Mukilteo T-Dock or Edmonds. Last week ,we did Edmonds.

I can take you on a tour in Edmonds, but I can't dive every weekend, although I'm off every weekend, but have other things happening every other weekend. This coming weekend, I'm free, so I can give you a tour if you want to.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

You should look into the Marker Buoys club, they dive every weekend.
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
jturner
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jturner »

Coulterboy: Thanks for the offer but I can't do week day dives.

Jeff: Thanks for the tip. I'll check that group out.
Krake
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Krake »

Give Evergreen Dive Service a call. We dive 2 weekends each month
Iqjumpuw
Avid Diver

Post by Iqjumpuw »

coulterboy wrote:

There are plenty of mid-week dives scheduled on a consistent basis and would love the flexibility to get to some of these but I can't imagine getting down there in time on a weekday.
The Bubbles and Suds group dive every Wednesday, 1900 splash, either Mukilteo T-Dock or Edmonds. Last week ,we did Edmonds.

I can take you on a tour in Edmonds, but I can't dive every weekend, although I'm off every weekend, but have other things happening every other weekend. This coming weekend, I'm free, so I can give you a tour if you want to.
I always wait for the announcement on this forum but I rarely see them. I would come more often on Wednesdays except I never know if you guys are diving or not. :(
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Iqjumpuw wrote:
coulterboy wrote:

I always wait for the announcement on this forum but I rarely see them. I would come more often on Wednesdays except I never know if you guys are diving or not. :(
PM sent.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Krake
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Krake »

Evergreen Dive Services also does a Thursday night dive every week. You can meet at the shop at 5:30 and carpool or meet at the T-docks at 6:00 to team up with the group
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

Post by Emilyrc »

I'm free almost every weekend.
AJS
Just Settling In

Post by AJS »

Anyone diving anywhere this Sunday (2/23)? Edmonds anyone?