WTT or sell HP119 for HP130

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

WTT or sell HP119 for HP130

Post by thefeve »

Hey all,

Would like to trade up my 119 for a 130. Mainly use it as a transfill bank to top off the dubs these days, and the little added volume would be nice.

Have a PST E-8 119, *edit* NEEDS hydro but due for vip, but should have that completed soon.

thanks!

Edit: Got a chance to pickup a set of smaller dubs and would like to sell the 119 to do so - any takers at 225? - needs hydro and vip and is currently at Sound Aquatics to get it done. Trying to sell it quick! (would need to pick the other tanks up tomorrow:)
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: WTT or sell HP119 for HP130

Post by thefeve »

bump here - would like to trade someone my 119 for a 130. main use these days is for a transfill topper and wouldn't mind the bigger tank.
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer