KVI on Saturday vis was AMAZING!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
GillyWeed
Submariner

KVI on Saturday vis was AMAZING!

Post by GillyWeed »

I was lucky enough to have a great friend invite me onto a boat dive on Saturday. Super Captian, great friends, and the diving was incredible.. The absolute best vis I have ever had in my whole 171 dives.. Literally could see the surface from 100'. It's hard for me to judge because I have never had it so good, but I would say that the horizontal vis was probably 80'.. And the color! OMG.. I never realized how nice the colors would be when the sun actually could cut through and shine on the reef.. It was really special.. I didn't have my camera with me.. Of course isn't that Tom Nic's law of cameras? But one of the guys in the group did.. I have encouraged him to get his shots up on flickr and when he does.. I'll repost them here.. Thanks for the great day Sonya, Rush, Jared, Johnny, and Captian Gary! And that tequila when we were back at the marina too!
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

aaarrrggghhh... all the viz reports are driving me crazy... ](*,)

must... wait... till... Tuesday... to dive... :toimonster:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

Where and when on Tuesday, Tom? I'm free until 4 pm.
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

cardiver wrote:Where and when on Tuesday, Tom? I'm free until 4 pm.
Keith and I are headed for 3Tree in the AM, should be there by about 9 or 9:30. You're welcome to come!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Geez - I'd be there too if I weren't planning 10 dives between Wednesday and Sunday with my out-of-town friend. This whole vacation thing really dries out my gear! #-o
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

I'll be there!
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY