Upcoming REEF ID classes in Port Angeles!

Fish & Invertebrate sightings and descriptions, hosted by resident NWDC ID expert Janna Nichols (nwscubamom).
nwscubamom
I've Got Gills

Upcoming REEF ID classes in Port Angeles!

Post by nwscubamom »

Thursday and Friday evenings, Nov 1st and 2nd, from 5:30pm - 9:30pm. Classes are FREE but pre-registration is required. Yours truly is the instructor.

If you live out in the boonies on the Olympic Peninsula, or in Jefferson County - this is it folks! Your time has come for the REEF ID classes to be taught in your neck of the woods. And of course if you live elsewhere, you can still come! :)

Much more info and online registration here:
http://www.pnwscuba.com/critterwatchers/classes.htm

Classes are sponsored by REEF through a grant from the Russell Family Foundation. (Thanks RFF!)

Hope to see you there!!

- Janna :)
Janna Nichols
My underwater photo galleries
REEF Citizen Science Program Manager
Seen any cool critters lately?
><((((°>
-----------------------------
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

DO THESE CLASSES IF YOU AT ALL POSSIBLY CAN!!!

It will SO enhance your diving....

Hmmm... I'm thinking this might be a good excuse to try a shore dive or two in the area during the day then hit Janna's class at night just because...

Any of you midweek divers interested in putting something together for Thursday or Friday or both? Shoot me a PM, or start a thread on the Dive Plans Trip Reports section so as not to hijack Janna's thread!

Any suggestions of good shore dive sites within an hour or so of the class site?
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman