Niggles...

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Niggles...

Post by Penopolypants »

mattwave wrote:
No no, Jake went diving with Joe - Joe showed up drunk with a barstool and chew between his tongue and cheek, passed out on Jake's hand which will be numb for weeks. #-o
So...in nine months we're going to have a brewpub that serves fish(stiqs) and chips? Sweet.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Sounder wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote:I'm not going to go into what part Joe may or may not have played in my mis-adventure.
Well, when you feed Joe alcohol you never know what you'll end up with. He handles his booze about as well as an 18yo college girl on her first night away from Mom & Dad. #-o :prayer: Just keep that in mind next time. :evil4:

I'm just glad the barstool is ok too.

Thank goodness the barstool survived. Otherwise I'd have to drink standing, sitting on the floor is just not civilized. [-X
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Nwbrewer wrote:Thank goodness the barstool survived. Otherwise I'd have to drink standing, sitting on the floor is just not civilized. [-X
You've never found yourself on the floor, still holding your drink? :dontknow: Uncivilized sure, but not impractical. :partyman:
Penopolypants wrote:So...in nine months we're going to have a brewpub that serves fish(stiqs) and chips? Sweet.
=D> :hello2:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Post by Fishstiq »

Sometimes I hate coming home from work and checking what's happening on the board... #-o ](*,)
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
mattwave
Amphibian

Post by mattwave »

:toimonster: :boxing: :laughing3: :smt065 :occasion5:
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

ROFLMFAO!!!
lundysd
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by lundysd »

I coulda diagnosed that one for you Jake..... It's called the stranger. See you sit on your hand for about 15 minutes or so, and then.... aaahhh hell you're married, you know what I'm talking about \:D/

(if it doesn't click, watch Gone in 60 seconds or Google it)
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

lundysd wrote:I coulda diagnosed that one for you Jake..... It's called the stranger. See you sit on your hand for about 15 minutes or so, and then.... aaahhh hell you're married, you know what I'm talking about \:D/

(if it doesn't click, watch Gone in 60 seconds or Google it)
You would have thought Joe would have been the one to catch that one!
kwbyron
Aquaphile

Post by kwbyron »

hey jake, glad you're ok
-Kevin
I feel like a fish out of the water when I'm not diving.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

If you'll all allow me to breifly re-hijack my own thread here, I recieved a call a few minutes ago from DAN, following up on my condition. After my experience here, I've got to say that this is an organization well worth supporting.

Jake
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Nwbrewer wrote:If you'll all allow me to breifly re-hijack my own thread here, I recieved a call a few minutes ago from DAN, following up on my condition. After my experience here, I've got to say that this is an organization well worth supporting.

Jake
So, did you tell them that you were a janitor at the Virginia Mason Hyperbaric center, and you found the cell phone lying in the parking lot? :evil4: (Just kidding- I think DAN is an awesome organization, and everyone who dives at all should be a member.)
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Did you tell DAN about the bar stool? :smt064
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: