tuesday, september 5 dive(s)

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

tuesday, september 5 dive(s)

Post by thelawgoddess »

i took tomorrow off and want to go diving. \:D/ anybody else?

i'm pretty pretty flexible with time/place but i do need to pick up my tanks at nwsd first (at 11am) and would love to dive during the day rather than wait for the after-work craziness to ensue. i'll be bringing two tanks.

i prefer not to have to deal with much current, but i'm okay with some if you know the site well. also, i've been averaging about 38 minutes/dive but i just started diving dry last week, and my last dive (which was less than casual) was 58 minutes. =D> send me a pm if you'd like to know more about my experience and comfort levels. i'll try to check my pm's during the day, but i'm out of town at the moment so i might not be able to check again until late tonight.

hope to hear from someone!
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

I may be available for something during the "After Work Hours"
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Yup, after work would be cool. Although I have only one full tank at the moment.

Rich
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

I dont have to be at work untill 4pm.. Mabey we could do something at Mukilteo Around 2ish??
Who run barter town?
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

yeah; diverdown, i'd be game for mukilteo around 2-ish. :smt038 if someone else wants to dive after that, i might be keen to do a 2nd dive - edmonds maybe?

(i guess i should have specified i preferred to dive anywhere from alki north to mukilteo. #-o i'll have had enough of sitting in traffic this long weekend already ... but i would like to head down south for some diving one of these days!)
my FLICKR photo sets
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Wow, 3 days in a row DiverDown! =D>
Mikey D
Just Settling In

Day Diving

Post by Mikey D »

My Day projects are on hold for this week, so I am gonna do some diving all week. I will be diving Edmonds ( north of the jetty ) this morning, water time 7:30 am. The rest of the week, will be where or who I will go with.
That's pretty much my schedule, because my Afternoon projects are still going & I have to be done by 11am so I can clean my gear afterwards & be onsite by 2pm.
I am most likely going to have to work this weekend ( got a Monster Conc. pour ), this coming saturday night - till Sunday afternoon, so I want to get as much water time this week as I can. :bounce:

If anyone wants to join me, my cell # is: 425-463-5677

Other than that, I will go where my heart leads me... :hello2:
The World is my Swimming Pool
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I'lll be diving mukilteo around 4:30 if anybody cares to join.

Jake
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

I'm trying to dive today.This afternoon. Either Muk or Edmonds Oil Dock. Haven't checked tides yet, though...
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

well, diverdown and i are planning to get two dives in before 4pm, so maybe see you guys ... i only have two tanks, though, so a 3rd dive is probably out for me. :-( i could check my dive plan/rental tank options, though ... i'm about to head out to run errands and get my tanks, so probably won't be able to get back in the 'net before diving.

hey mikey d, i would totally be up for some early morning pre-work diving!!! my only limitation is getting tanks because i only have 2 and getting them filled can sometimes take some time ... i can rent, but i need to have some warning since the shop doesn't open 'til 11am and closes at 7pm the night before ...
my FLICKR photo sets
Mikey D
Just Settling In

Morning Dives

Post by Mikey D »

Well so much for the morning dives, my scheule got booked up.. However it may free up by Friday, so if anyone is interested, give me a ring & I will make it so... :book:
Last edited by Mikey D on Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The World is my Swimming Pool
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

i'm diving again on thursday evening so i actually won't have tanks for any am dives this week. :-(

diverdown and i did two dives at the t-dock today and vis was pretty good. nice leisurely dives. thanks, diverdown! :supz:
my FLICKR photo sets
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

No problem, first time ive dove "before" work. It was fun!! :supz:

Who run barter town?
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Had a great Dive at Les Davis with Pinkpadigal and friends.
Went in the water around 7:30 pm and what was giong to be a dusk dive turned quickly into a night dive. Great dive!
Those new steps at Les Davis are fantastic!
I saw a few of the largest Sea Cucumbers I've ever seen!
Most of the real big fish were not around or I just didn't see them.
I may be doing more Tuesday night dives in the future, that was fun!
Thanks Amy! \:D/
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

DiverDown wrote:No problem, first time ive dove "before" work. It was fun!! :supz:

ha, ha - hey; that's me ... purse shopping! thanks for the pics! =D>
my FLICKR photo sets