CCR Check list

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
HydroGirl
Avid Diver

CCR Check list

Post by HydroGirl »

I am looking for a good CCR check list. The one I have been using for the last few years is one I made myself (it does work).
I saw an app for my DROID, anyone using this one?

If you don’t want to post it, please PM me.

Thanks
Sandra
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: CCR Check list

Post by Joshua Smith »

I don't know of any generic ones, but the Megalodon has a checklist provided by the manufacturer:

http://www.customrebreathers.com/Info.html

There are a few of them, because they differ slightly, depending on the exact unit. I don't know how helpful they will be for any other units, though.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
loanwolf
Pelagic

Post by loanwolf »

Didn't Mel's book have a checklist for each model of CCR in it? Mine is in storage Josh do you have yours handy?
Greg
Life is Short do as Much as Possible in as Short of Period of Time as Possible.
HydroGirl
Avid Diver

Post by HydroGirl »

I have the check list from my manufacturer, but it nice to see what other CCR divers are checking.
I do two pre-dives checks.
1. I usually get everything ready the night before the dive with a full pre dive check
2. The second is at the dive site
Sandra
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

a friend and i are slowly putting together an iphone application for the meggy that will be using the new megalodon predive sheet. as we get the format down (we hope to have things like reminders to change your sensors, emailing of your predive sheet to yourself, etc...) we'll start requesting permission from other mfg's to do include theirs as well. the first version(s) will be free, and we can't see ever charging more than a buck or two for it even when it's done and way cool and works on an ipad ;)

but, until thats done, here is the most recent copy of the meggy sheet I have.
Attachments
MEG_PREDIVE_CHECKLIST_CE_REV_C.pdf
(28.65 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"