Any Ducks Fans out there?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Any Ducks Fans out there?

Post by Scube_Noob »

I am a Die Hard Ducks Fan that has not been in the water in 2 + weeks. I am dying to dive this Saturday, as I have no plans.

The Ducks game is on @ 5:00 p.m. - I must watch that.

A perfect day would be getting in a couple of good dives (Sund Rock? Day Island if the currents are cooperating, or Fox Island East Wall if the currents are good)...Then watching my Ducks kick the sh*t out of LSU....)

Does anyone want to Dive with me Saturday during the day, then have a couple of beers and watch the game Saturday evening?

Wow - after I wrote that, it sounds like a date.... LMAO :)

Unless you are an attractive single woman, it's just hanging with buddies..no date.

Let me know.

Noob
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Re: Any Ducks Fans out there?

Post by Scube_Noob »

Just to add to the day - I just got a "buy one get one" coupon in my email for Qdoba. We can split a burrito and some queso, to go with the beers - the Day just got better. LOL
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
squid509
Avid Diver

Post by squid509 »

if you where female i might take you up on the offer of a dive and a date :neener:

but im not sure what im planning for this weekend Saturday morning is looking good for a dive for me no promises though I all so got other stuff to do
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

squid509 wrote:if you where female i might take you up on the offer of a dive and a date :neener:
LMAO

Anyone else have any dives planned for Saturday morning'ish that I could join, or anyone want to join this, as of yet, "Maybe Dive"?

I really need to get in the water, somewhere down south. Looks like pretty big tide exchange - so I think that rules out Day Island, and Fox Island -

If someone contacts me in time today for me to go to the dive shop - I am game for Sund Rock.

Let me know.
jeffgerritsen
Dive-aholic

Post by jeffgerritsen »

I'll be up in the Sund Rock area on Saturday. As far as the beer and date goes, well maybe..... nah!