lost yellow pony bottle redondo 8/7

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Novice
Dive-aholic

lost yellow pony bottle redondo 8/7

Post by Novice »

30 cf stage rigged. left it by the hose in the parking lot after being accosted and distracted by a fisherman claiming I was in front of the fishing pier (no were near pier BTW).
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: lost yellow pony bottle redondo 8/7

Post by Dusty2 »

Bummer! did it still have the regs attached? Check with TLSea scuba and federal-way underwater sports. Also check with the marine science center there and the check station on the fishing pier. If the parking attendant saw it he will probably have it for you.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi
We were there at the hose cleaning up about 10:30pm and didn't see anything. The lot was closed by that time so maybe it was the attendant.

I think we saw you when we were heading in? (somebody told us about the octo location?) There was one set of divers coming up before us too (2 rebreathers and one guy on doubles)
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
Novice
Dive-aholic

Post by Novice »

Thanks guys. I left around 330 pm or so and drove back (FROM Everett when I had that sinking feeling :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ) and it was no longer there at 630 or so. I will call those places you mentioned Dusty.
diverden
Compulsive Diver

Post by diverden »

YellowEye wrote:Hi
... There was one set of divers coming up before us too (2 rebreathers and one guy on doubles)
That was us. I arrived in the parking lot around 6:30 pm. Didn't see anything when I went to pay or when rinsing afterward :pacing: I did a similar thing a few years ago at Edmunds.
RDW
Aquaphile

Post by RDW »

I went down this early afternoon and picked-up the tank and reg from our marina attendant.
Rus (at MAST) and I got a hold of "Novice". (He had left a message with Rus earlier) "Novice" came by Redondo, called my number that we had left with him and there I was, still in the parking lot waving to him across the road. Tank, reg and system have been returned!
Randy Williams

"Man who say it cannot be done should not bother man who is doing it."
Novice
Dive-aholic

Post by Novice »

Got my tank back. Yippee. I am glad too because other than losing my tank a had a very nice dive in pretty good viz. Thanks all for the help.
diverden
Compulsive Diver

Post by diverden »

Happy ending!! :)
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

:supz:
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Wagon173
Avid Diver

Post by Wagon173 »

Glad you found you rig, man! Bet you're OCD about it from now on. I left my computer on the bumper of my car a couple years ago, luckily it didn't fall off until I pulled into my driveway. I found it the next day lol. But I haven't lost as much as a slate since then!
If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid!
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

I'm so OCD, after I put all my stuff away, I check bumper, top of car, then get car out of parking spot, stop car, check area yet again.

Knock on wood, nada lost...
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.