Anybody up for Diving in Hood Canal Sunday

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
lostnbrownsmead
Avid Diver

Anybody up for Diving in Hood Canal Sunday

Post by lostnbrownsmead »

Hello I know its short notice but sparky and I have to get wet.:bounce: Sparky and I are going to go diving at Octopus hole or Sund Rock. Anybody want to join us? \:D/ Sparky gets off work at noon on Saturday so we should be up there Saturday Evening for a night dive and dive a couple of dives on Sunday. See you there.
Lost some where called Brownsmead
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I have a commitment Sunday AM and PM...

But otherwise I would SO BE THERE! :supz:

You guys have a blast!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
scubagrunt
Avid Diver

Re: Anybody up for Diving in Hood Canal Sunday

Post by scubagrunt »

lostnbrownsmead wrote:Hello I know its short notice but sparky and I have to get wet.:bounce: Sparky and I are going to go diving at Octopus hole or Sund Rock. Anybody want to join us? \:D/ Sparky gets off work at noon on Saturday so we should be up there Saturday Evening for a night dive and dive a couple of dives on Sunday. See you there.
i know Leon has a meg class going to hood canal this weekend, so watch out for all the meg heads! if you see them say hi for me!! alas i have to work :angryfire:
mel
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

copy the MEG Heads

we will be on the look out for the studint bloom

maybe we wil see some one we know there and have a chance to play catch up in betwen dives

realy loking foward to tis trip

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

We want a complete report Jay and Sparkster! It's about time you're getting wet up here again! =D>
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman