Howdy NW'ers

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
ReddMan253
Getting To Know Folks

Howdy NW'ers

Post by ReddMan253 »

Dude, you guys are awesome. I'm Redd. I live in Puyallup and got Padi Cert'd in Sept of 2012. My deepest dive was 108' at cove 2 along the I-beams. I have done Day island Wall and drifting at Fox Island bridge. I do, however, keep my diving safe and sane. Most of the time I dive with long time friends and/or new OW grads. So I am happy to stick within my buddies limits. Even the 45' rule for kids. So let's get wet.....
[sarcasm]Sometimes I wish I was an Octopus so I can octo-pimp slap eight people at one time.[/sarcasm]
seattlepaul1975
Compulsive Diver

Re: Howdy NW'ers

Post by seattlepaul1975 »

Welcome!
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

Welcome aboard, Redd...

Sounds like you've had some fun dives -- Fox Island and DIW are on my list yet. -- Always stuff going on with weekly dives around here and if something isn't coming up there that you wanna do, throw it out on the dive planning and often you'll get a bite.

Hope to splash together sometime soon...
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome to NWDC! You're going to like it here - this is THE place to find some great dive buddies and set up dives!

There's a club dive at Redondo this Saturday. Despite the bad vis right now it'll be a chance to meet a BUNCH of other divers and set up dives that day or for the future.

- John :rawlings:
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

welcome from another Puyallup resident.
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.