Hello from North Bend

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
NBdiver
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hello from North Bend

Post by NBdiver »

Hello from North Bend (WA),
Been lurking here for a while. I am married to John Downing (johndo88) so my dive history is about the same as his. I first got certified in 1982, met John in a dive shop a year later. I was an avid diver until the kids came. John and I got back into diving in November 2012 and have logged 23 dives since then. Been fun getting back into diving and I've learned a thing or two here.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: Hello from North Bend

Post by kdupreez »

Hi there!! :bye:

Welcome to NWDC as a non lurker!! Hope to see the both you out diving sometime, as we are practically neighbors, I live in Snoqualmie Ridge!

Feel free to join up on our weekly WWW dives and be sure to keep an eye on the dive planning thread, there are LOTS of dives going on around these parts.
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
KneeDeep
Submariner

Post by KneeDeep »

Greetings... and your on the 'east' side. I'm just down the river in Fall City. I got cert'd last year, and my wife just got cert'd in Feb ( for Mexico in March) and she's eager to keep diving local. (She better... JUST got a new dry suit). Feel free to reach out if you would like to splash in the local sites.
The ocean is a lousy teacher. First you get a test, then the lesson.
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome to NWDC! This is THE place to find some great dive buddies and set up dives! :rawlings:
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/