DiveX Cuda for sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

DiveX Cuda for sale

Post by kdupreez »

I am selling one of my DiveX Cuda scooters.

Bought it new in mid 2011 and in GREAT condition! Comes with everything including a SK-7 compass and mount and an un-opened spares kit charger, tow cord, battery, nose bolt snap, and weights.

This is a Cuda 400 series body with perfectly weighted lead shot pouches included for Fresh and Salt water.

The scooter was annually serviced twice with the latest service being done in the DiveX factory about month ago and I have only done 2 dives since the annual service.

I took the "DiveX CUDA" stickers off, but would add new ones back on if you so desire.

I'm asking $3,200 $2,800

I have 2 of these so I'd be happy to take you for a dive so you can try it before you buy it.

Koos

Last edited by kdupreez on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: DiveX Cuda for sale

Post by Dusty2 »

Hmmmmm, Scooter crack! Wish I was plush enough. It's gotta be a blast besides making so many more sites accessible. :crybaby:
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Bump and price drop to a ridiculously low $2,800 !
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
60south
Pelagic

Post by 60south »

Dusty2 wrote:Hmmmmm, Scooter crack! Wish I was plush enough. It's gotta be a blast besides making so many more sites accessible.
Dusty, maybe you can start making economical scooters as well as lights? Seems like there would be a market. :partydance:
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

60south wrote:
Dusty2 wrote:Hmmmmm, Scooter crack! Wish I was plush enough. It's gotta be a blast besides making so many more sites accessible.
Dusty, maybe you can start making economical scooters as well as lights? Seems like there would be a market. :partydance:
What's "economical"?

You can get a used Mako or Tekna for $500. But you will regret it the first time diving with anyone riding anything else. Used Gavins have dropped into the ~$1500 range and would be ok as long as you aren't hauling it far.

$2800 for a Cuda 400 is honestly damn economical because you won't realize how woefully underpowered the (budget) alternatives are and go out to buy a replacement next month.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
60south
Pelagic

Post by 60south »

CaptnJack wrote:$2800 for a Cuda 400 is honestly damn economical because you won't realize how woefully underpowered the (budget) alternatives are and go out to buy a replacement next month.
Feeling kinda critical of my posts? No worries.

I think $2800 *is* economical for a 'cuda. But good DPVs in general are highly expensive, and [sarcasm]someone with a positive attitude[/sarcasm] might be able to produce one for a lower price.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

60south wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:$2800 for a Cuda 400 is honestly damn economical because you won't realize how woefully underpowered the (budget) alternatives are and go out to buy a replacement next month.
Feeling kinda critical of my posts? No worries.

I think $2800 *is* economical for a 'cuda. But good DPVs in general are highly expensive, and [sarcasm]someone with a positive attitude[/sarcasm] might be able to produce one for a lower price.
No not really
Dusty's gotta eat too.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

did i read correct ?? 2 batteries or 1
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

Mentioned this elsewhere, but again, standing offer of $2500 still on the table. :)

Happy diving,
Laurynn
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

seainggreen wrote:Mentioned this elsewhere, but again, standing offer of $2500 still on the table. :)

Happy diving,
Laurynn
Sheesh, thats like paying someone to buy it :)

if it doesnt go, I might just keep it, im in no rush to sell.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Sorry - no longer for sale. :BDub:
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

:(
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

kdupreez wrote:
Sheesh, thats like paying someone to buy it :)

if it doesnt go, I might just keep it, im in no rush to sell.
kdupreez wrote:Sorry - no longer for sale. :BDub:
I don't know that paying $2500 is like you giving me cash along with the scooter to offload it, but if you're offering... don't get me wrong, I'll take it... <grin> In all seriousness, sorry to hear it's off the market, but maybe it means you found a good use for it. :)

If you change your mind and choose to sell, the offer stands. :)

Happy diving,
Laurynn
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC