Any one have any buddy's / contacts in San Diego

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
KneeDeep
Submariner

Any one have any buddy's / contacts in San Diego

Post by KneeDeep »

The wife and I are in San Diego for a few days and we have our gear.

Any one have any dive buddys or contact, that might be able to take us out to dive at some of the local sites?

Or if any one knows where they do there checkout dives that might also, but would be nice to have a local with us.

Any local boards for SD?
The ocean is a lousy teacher. First you get a test, then the lesson.
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Re: Any one have any buddy's / contacts in San Diego

Post by Linedog »

Our son lives in San Diego but is the only nondiver in the family, so he's no help.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

KneeDeep wrote:The wife and I are in San Diego for a few days and we have our gear.

Any one have any dive buddys or contact, that might be able to take us out to dive at some of the local sites?

Or if any one knows where they do there checkout dives that might also, but would be nice to have a local with us.

Any local boards for SD?
Check with House of Scuba down by Ocean Beach. I was in there a few weeks ago and they seemed like a friendly, knowledgeable group of divers....
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

You might try posting on the Southern California forum on ScubaBoard. There are quite a few California divers on that forum.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames