new to site and diving

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
JimBarlow
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

new to site and diving

Post by JimBarlow »

Hello I am new to diving. I have always wanted to and I just finished my open water class. The experience is way better than I imagined. Just about have all my own equipment and can't wait to join in all the adventures.
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Re: new to site and diving

Post by Jeremy »

JimBarlow wrote:Hello I am new to diving. I have always wanted to and I just finished my open water class. The experience is way better than I imagined. Just about have all my own equipment and can't wait to join in all the adventures.
Welcome brah!

If you need buddies.....check out Bubbles and Suds (everett Edmonds we'd night), www (west seattle we'd night), or the TTT south end Thursday group....all in the planning section.

Also..club dive on Saturday at Redondo! Come down and say hi :)
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

What Jeremy said! There are weekly dives all over the Sound, and we're having a club dive/bbq this weekend at Redondo. All are welcome! Keep your eye on the dive planning section here: http://nwdiveclub.com/viewforum.php?f=3 , or feel free to post yourself if you are looking for a buddy.

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

Post by Emilyrc »

Welcome! I third what the other two said, and we hope to see you out there!