3 tank dive at Ed's fault

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
deep diver
Pelagic

3 tank dive at Ed's fault

Post by deep diver »

Met up with Keith today at Discovery Bay today and since it was so nice last week we decided to take 3 tanks today and we weren't disappointed.
There was so much life out there, we lost count of the octopus after about 12-15. Still lots of baby wolf eels and were amazed to find so many baby warbonnets. without the sun stars the green urchins are thriving. I did see some baby sun stars about 3-4" across that were real healthy looking.
The water surface down to about 15' looked just muddy, couldn't see a thing, but past that it opened up to about 30'. Water was calm, but the sky was gray. Not much wind.
Attachments
042.JPG
034.JPG
020.JPG
009.JPG
It's a good day.... nobody died!
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: 3 tank dive at Ed's fault

Post by LowDrag »

When I first saw Ed's Fault I thought you were pointing the finger at Ed...LOL!!! I haven't heard of this site before can it be found on theperfectdive.com or is there soewhere else to look?

Thanks,
Dave
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Very cool stuff. I still need to try that site. Love the second shot!
-Eric
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

YellowEye wrote:Very cool stuff. I still need to try that site. Love the second shot!
-Eric
thanks
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

LowDrag wrote:When I first saw Ed's Fault I thought you were pointing the finger at Ed...LOL!!! I haven't heard of this site before can it be found on theperfectdive.com or is there soewhere else to look?

Thanks,
Dave
Yes, it is on the perfect dive and is a boat in only. Doesn't get dove on very much as you have to either launch out of Gardiner, have property at Cape George to use their launch or come all the way around from PT
http://www.theperfectdive.com/DEF-Site.asp?sID=262
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Wow!!!!! These are amazing pictures!!! Great job! I'd love to dive there one day!!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Post by KeithBoll »

Very nice warbonnet pics, Dale! Way to go!