Faber LP95

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Faber LP95

Post by dieseldude »

I've got a Faber LP95 that is due for hydro and VIP. I really don't need this tank and would rather have an AL80 3000psi with DIN valve. The Faber is convertible valve BTW. I'll trade straight across for an 80 with current inspections or sell the 95 for $150 as is. It had plus rating on the recently expired hydro and I have never seen rust in it.

If anyone is looking for a set of Double 95's, I am using my current 95 for an O2 transfill bottle and would consider trading out to AL80 for that one too and can set you up with a manifold and bands. I'd need some cash incentive to go with that deal but it is negotiable. This bottle is currently Hydro'd with a plus rating and has a current VIP. I don't have anyone friendly enough to fill with O2 to it's rating so it has less appeal to me now.
Message me if interested,
MJ
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
Desert Diver
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Faber LP95

Post by Desert Diver »

I've got some nice AL80's I'd like to trade to steel but they are yoke valves. I can throw in money or extra cylinders.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Faber LP95

Post by dieseldude »

Tanks are sold
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"