Fundies in August?

General banter about diving and why we love it.
lundysd
Extreme Diving Machine

Fundies in August?

Post by lundysd »

Anyone interested in taking Fundamentals over the weekend of Aug 17? PM me if you are :)

Scott
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

I don't know if this post will help or hurt Mr. Lundy in his search for people to take this class with him . . .

But, FWIW, I dive with Scott regularly, and hang out with him topside a fair amount. He's a great diver and fun to hang out with-taking this class with him would be lots of fun.
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

dsteding wrote:I don't know if this post will help or hurt Mr. Lundy in his search for people to take this class with him . . .

But, FWIW, I dive with Scott regularly, and hang out with him topside a fair amount. He's a great diver and fun to hang out with-taking this class with him would be lots of fun.

You hang out with Doug? man.....
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Raikkonen: "It protects my head."
lundysd
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by lundysd »

Nah Doug hangs out with me :) Doug is a regular dive buddy of mine, and it seems that all my regular dive buddies are already fundi-fied, leaving me with no choice about being assimilated.

In all seriousness, for those of you still unsure about DIR, I can assure you that taking this class will at the VERY least make you a better, safer, and more confident diver. Even if you never take another DIR course and do not adhere to each and every standard, you will not regret taking this course.
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

well, i'm not interested in being DIR , but i am interested in taking fundies at some point. that's too soon for me, though - i am swamped these days!
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets