Super excited to start diving!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
KKingEck
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Super excited to start diving!

Post by KKingEck »

Hello :bye:,

My husband and I are in the middle of our OW certification at Underwater Sports in Seattle. We haven't finished the certification yet, but we are loving it! :D We are already looking into signing up for an advanced OW certification class and checking out specialties. We currently live in Lake Forest Park and are so excited to get our certification, connect with the dive community, :grouphug: and start exploring all of the amazing dive sites in western Washington. When we are not researching and fantasizing about future dive trips, I work as a clinical psychologist in Seattle and my husband works for the King County Library System. We have two adorable little havanese dogs named Lily and Rupert. We love the great out doors and exploring nature, whether on a hike or in a kayak. We are excited to start exploring underwater nature in the beautiful pacific northwest and around the world. We have a trip planned to Phuket this winter. :partydance: We would love any suggestions regarding dive sites to check out and reputable dive shops in Phuket.

Looking forward to connecting with you! :clap:
Kathleen
Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt :D
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Super excited to start diving!

Post by YellowEye »

Welcome to the dive club... and to the addiction!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and to diving!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Greetings! You guys are gonna love it! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

Good work to the two of you to reach out as you are finishing your OW class. This is a great place to meet up with other divers who go out on a regular basis. Check out the ThThTh group http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=25537 and the Bubbles and Suds group http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25492.