A few pics from yesterday's dive @ Sunnyside..

Fish & Invertebrate sightings and descriptions, hosted by resident NWDC ID expert Janna Nichols (nwscubamom).
bnboly
Submariner

A few pics from yesterday's dive @ Sunnyside..

Post by bnboly »

and 1 from Redondo.....

It's not broken - it's just missing duct tape!
decodiver25
Aquaphile

Post by decodiver25 »

awsome pics!!! i like the pic of the rat fish. When i see them they always give me the creeps for some reason ha ha... not sure why
When you think you know everything is actually when you know nothing...
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I saw the green flash a couple of days ago but I've never been able to get one to turn out.

BTW, this post / thread would be great for either dive reports or underwater phtography.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Chris
Avid Diver

Post by Chris »

decodiver25 wrote:awsome pics!!! i like the pic of the rat fish. When i see them they always give me the creeps for some reason ha ha... not sure why
It's because of the alien glow from their eyes!
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

I've heard varying reports about Sunnyside recently. One reported that all the octos have left. Obviously, that's not true. What were your dives like?
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
bnboly
Submariner

Post by bnboly »

I usually have pretty good dives @ Sunnyside - on weekends I try to get my 1st in before any classes hit the water - and I uually always head straight for the pipeline.
It's not broken - it's just missing duct tape!