Thursday Night Diving

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Thursday Night Diving

Post by YellowEye »

Hello. It seems that unfortunately i need to go have another surgery in a couple weeks, so for the next several months I will not be hosting Thursday night dives. Anybody else is welcome to carry the torch if they so like.

Reminder: redondo will be under construction this summer
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
Boarderguy
Frequent Bubbler

Re: Thursday Night Diving

Post by Boarderguy »

:fish: :fish:
Heal fast Eric! Glad to have dove with and shared your passion. Keep us informed and we'll keep sending dive pics and videos for you.
- Jacob -
TBRenegade
Just Settling In

Post by TBRenegade »

Hoping a speedy recovery Eric. Can't wait to dive again.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi. Thank you all. My surgery got moved up till tomorrow. Hope to dive with you all soon!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi all. My surgery seems to have gone well and I'm back at home. I suspect it will be 2-3 months like last time till I get back in the water, but so far so good!