Sixgill bite sends diver to Harborview!!

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Sixgill bite sends diver to Harborview!!

Post by Sounder »

Happy April Fool's Day!! :evil4:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Re: Sixgill bite sends diver to Harborview!!

Post by nice-diver »

so what happened to the diver? :dontknow:
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

This is obviously a hoax, every one knows the shark bite unit is at Swedish, not Harborview.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

dsteding wrote:This is obviously a hoax, every one knows the shark bite unit is at Swedish, not Harborview.
Yeah, Steding's right - it was an April Fools joke. The bite unit is at Swedish, and it's a damn fine one too. Harborview has a lot of humor associated with it so I tried to use it in my half-hearted attempt to liven up the board on 4/01.

The good news is that the diver seems to be recovering ok. His ego is bruised, but he learned not to grab the sixgill's tail. They can bend all the way around and bite you while you're holding their tail... there are perks to not having bones.

Anyway, he's recovering well and while he requests to remain anonymous, he swears he'll return to diving again when the doctor says he's clear.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

I heard he bit the shark back and caught shark rabies :bootyshake: (Continuing the joke, just in case anybody doesn't catch it...........)
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

Sounder wrote:
dsteding wrote:This is obviously a hoax, every one knows the shark bite unit is at Swedish, not Harborview.
Yeah, Steding's right - it was an April Fools joke. The bite unit is at Swedish, and it's a damn fine one too. Harborview has a lot of humor associated with it so I tried to use it in my half-hearted attempt to liven up the board on 4/01.

The good news is that the diver seems to be recovering ok. His ego is bruised, but he learned not to grab the sixgill's tail. They can bend all the way around and bite you while you're holding their tail... there are perks to not having bones.

Anyway, he's recovering well and while he requests to remain anonymous, he swears he'll return to diving again when the doctor says he's clear.
it wasn't bassman was it, he likes to hold on to the tails of sharks :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

I heard It was a tragic LASER POINTER accident -
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Then he deserves it. :laughing3:
Charles
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Cera wrote:I heard It was a tragic LASER POINTER accident -
So, it was Bassman?! :crybaby: