Go Bush!

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Go Bush!

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Never thought I'd be proclaiming that out loud but check this out http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28506975/

Like i said Go Bush :supz: :supz:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
defied
I've Got Gills

Re: Go Bush!

Post by defied »

Hey lookie! The Environment gets a boost from that guys "Save face on the way out" initiative. That'll work.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

OK, guys- look, we just don't allow political commentary on this board- nothing so far is out of line, but if ANYONE feels the need to start ANY flames regarding politics in this thread, I will lock it down and/ or delete it immediately- I'm sorry, but Politics simply cannot be discussed civilly on the internet- it's impossible, it can't be done, and it creates a lot of bad feelings among people that would otherwise be friends.

That said, I applaud this action by our current President.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

So then let's Hi jack this thread !!!!!!!!!! :smt035
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

So speaking of bush, I'm about to enter the world of the p-valve. I've heard of good experiences and I've heard Pez's story. I've heard of He-P and She-P. I'm told there is one specific tool that rules the roost on handling bush issues... the Philips Bodygroom (http://www.shaveeverywhere.com).

Is anyone actually using this to correct bushy p-valve complications? Are there better tools to prevent glue & bush trouble?

This should hijack the thread quickly and effectively... and it's something I've been meaning to ask anyway.
ImageImageImage
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
BigFameOne
Compulsive Diver

Post by BigFameOne »

Sounder wrote:So speaking of bush, I'm about to enter the world of the p-valve. I've heard of good experiences and I've heard Pez's story. I've heard of He-P and She-P. I'm told there is one specific tool that rules the roost on handling bush issues... the Philips Bodygroom (http://www.shaveeverywhere.com).

Is anyone actually using this to correct bushy p-valve complications? Are there better tools to prevent glue & bush trouble?

This should hijack the thread quickly and effectively... and it's something I've been meaning to ask anyway.
ImageImageImage

Nothing to add, but I did try a Bic lighter and would advise against that option.
"Cave is cave. Tech is when you can't get out when you want to."-LCF
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:Is anyone actually using this to correct bushy p-valve complications? Are there better tools to prevent glue & bush trouble?

this might help, sounder.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Joshua Smith wrote:OK, guys- look, we just don't allow political commentary on this board- nothing so far is out of line, but if ANYONE feels the need to start ANY flames regarding politics in this thread, I will lock it down and/ or delete it immediately- I'm sorry, but Politics simply cannot be discussed civilly on the internet- it's impossible, it can't be done, and it creates a lot of bad feelings among people that would otherwise be friends.
JOSHUA SMITH FOR PRESIDENT! Image
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:OK, guys- look, we just don't allow political commentary on this board- nothing so far is out of line, but if ANYONE feels the need to start ANY flames regarding politics in this thread, I will lock it down and/ or delete it immediately- I'm sorry, but Politics simply cannot be discussed civilly on the internet- it's impossible, it can't be done, and it creates a lot of bad feelings among people that would otherwise be friends.
JOSHUA SMITH FOR PRESIDENT! Image
Feel free to go argue about politics on Newsvine, we welcome it!

If Josh becomes president, I will be the first houseguest kicked out of the White House for partying too much. :partyman:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

spatman wrote: JOSHUA SMITH FOR PRESIDENT! Image
I'm there! \:D/
Sounder wrote:So speaking of bush, I'm about to enter the world of the p-valve.
Oy... #-o :axe: :violent1: :violent3:

:smt051
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
Sounder wrote:Is anyone actually using this to correct bushy p-valve complications? Are there better tools to prevent glue & bush trouble?

this might help, sounder.
That works ok, but it burns when you first put it on. I'm thinking the electric model might be the real answer. The whole "ripping the bush" thing out really doesn't appeal either. I much prefer the"mow the lawn" approach to the "pull weeds" method.

So how ARE people ridding themselves of bush issues for p-valve prep? Does anyone actually use that Bodygroom thing?
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

A husband and wife came for counseling after 20 years of
marriage.

When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate,
painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 20
years they had been married. :angryfire: :angryfire:
She went on and on and on: neglect,
lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and
unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of
their marriage. :-({|= :crybaby: :dontknow:

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of
time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after
asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her
husband watched with a
raised eyebrow. :evil4:

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, 'This is what your
wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?'

The husband thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can
drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays,
I fish.' :fish: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Dsteding recommended the Philips Bodygroom, complete with a very funny ad campaign. I use it. It does the job. Now instead of this :rr: I've got this :salute: ,With the included attachments, if I don't want to shave too close, I can do it up like this, :supz: . At the end of the day, when I remove the Cath I don't do this :smt119
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Pez7378 wrote:Dsteding recommended the Philips Bodygroom, complete with a very funny ad campaign. I use it. It does the job. Now instead of this :rr: I've got this :salute: ,With the included attachments, if I don't want to shave too close, I can do it up like this, :supz: . At the end of the day, when I remove the Cath I don't do this :smt119
I saw the marketing piece for it just a bit ago. :smt024

Does it really make you seem like a :naka: to the :prayer: ?

Or does it end up being #-o ](*,) ... :dontknow:
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Yes it does.

I LOVE my Optical inch! And so does she.
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Honestly, there's no way I can comment on this thread publicly without (pardon the pun) exposing too much of myself online.
:pale:
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

UGH you dont shave ALREADY!!???!?!!?
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

FANTASTIC hijack by the way
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

You know, it just occurred to me that the Title of the thread, and the current topic match completely. I'm not entirely sure that this meets the criteria for a successful hijack. :dontknow:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Pez7378 wrote:You know, it just occurred to me that the Title of the thread, and the current topic match completely. I'm not entirely sure that this meets the criteria for a successful hijack. :dontknow:
it definitely is one of the stealthiest hijacks ever, though. :smt027
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

For this particular hijack I cannot help but defer to the esteemed Booger.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Spatman wrote:
H20doctor wrote: So then let's Hi jack this thread !!!!!!!!!! :smt035

it definitely is one of the stealthiest hijacks ever, though
Sure Matt. It just doen't get any stealthier than that! #-o
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Sounder wrote:So speaking of bush, I'm about to enter the world of the p-valve. I've heard of......... She-P.
Is anyone actually using this...?

(quote edited for brevity. :evil4: )
Nope. We all use the Male External Catheter,. But if you insist on the She-P all I can say, (based on what I've read) is to use a little more glue in back, but be careful not to use too much or you could have a serious problem. If you do choose to go with the more masculine option, the one that comes with your P-valve should work just fine. :evil4:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Pez7378 wrote:
Sounder wrote:So speaking of bush, I'm about to enter the world of the p-valve. I've heard of......... She-P.
Is anyone actually using this...?

(quote edited for brevity. :evil4: )
Nope. We all use the Male External Catheter,. But if you insist on the She-P all I can say, (based on what I've read) is to use a little more glue in back, but be careful not to use too much or you could have a serious problem. If you do choose to go with the more masculine option, the one that comes with your P-valve should work just fine. :evil4:
Yeah, I doubt I'll need the spray-glue. I just don't want to relive the infamous "Pez P-Valve Incident."
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Pez7378 wrote:
Spatman wrote:
H20doctor wrote: So then let's Hi jack this thread !!!!!!!!!! :smt035

it definitely is one of the stealthiest hijacks ever, though
Sure Matt. It just doen't get any stealthier than that! #-o
exactly. this is nwdc, after all.