Go Bush!

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Re: Go Bush!

Post by Pez7378 »

Sounder wrote:
Pez7378 wrote:
Sounder wrote:So speaking of bush, I'm about to enter the world of the p-valve. I've heard of......... She-P.
Is anyone actually using this...?

(quote edited for brevity. :evil4: )
Nope. We all use the Male External Catheter,. But if you insist on the She-P all I can say, (based on what I've read) is to use a little more glue in back, but be careful not to use too much or you could have a serious problem. If you do choose to go with the more masculine option, the one that comes with your P-valve should work just fine. :evil4:
Yeah, I doubt I'll need the spray-glue. I just don't want to relive the infamous "Pez P-Valve Incident."
I highly recommend the Rochester WIDE band. :evil4:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Pez7378 wrote:
Sounder wrote:
Pez7378 wrote:
Sounder wrote:So speaking of bush, I'm about to enter the world of the p-valve. I've heard of......... She-P.
Is anyone actually using this...?

(quote edited for brevity. :evil4: )
Nope. We all use the Male External Catheter,. But if you insist on the She-P all I can say, (based on what I've read) is to use a little more glue in back, but be careful not to use too much or you could have a serious problem. If you do choose to go with the more masculine option, the one that comes with your P-valve should work just fine. :evil4:
Yeah, I doubt I'll need the spray-glue. I just don't want to relive the infamous "Pez P-Valve Incident."
I highly recommend the Rochester WIDE band. :evil4:
Why?
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Chevayea
Compulsive Diver

Post by Chevayea »

Pez7378 wrote:Dsteding recommended the Philips Bodygroom, complete with a very funny ad campaign. I use it. It does the job. Now instead of this :rr: I've got this :salute: ,With the included attachments, if I don't want to shave too close, I can do it up like this, :supz: . At the end of the day, when I remove the Cath I don't do this :smt119
I loved this post Pez... Thanks for that one! :laughing3:
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

"In the central Pacific, coral reefs, pinnacles, sea mounts, islands and surrounding waters of Johnston Atoll, Howland, Baker and Jarvis Islands, Kingman Reef, Palmyra Atoll and Wake Island. "

Wasn't Wake Island used for bombing practice?
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

mz53480 wrote:"In the central Pacific, coral reefs, pinnacles, sea mounts, islands and surrounding waters of Johnston Atoll, Howland, Baker and Jarvis Islands, Kingman Reef, Palmyra Atoll and Wake Island. "

I believe so but this has nothing to do with my manscaping.
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but nothing shaves as close as a blade. Love my Mach 3!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Sounder wrote:
Pez7378 wrote:I highly recommend Rocheser WIDE Bands :evil4:

Why?
Here's why 7th post from the top.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

C'mon Sounder ... be a :naka: ... strop up that fancy blade you got from Airsix and have at it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Sounder wrote:
mz53480 wrote:"In the central Pacific, coral reefs, pinnacles, sea mounts, islands and surrounding waters of Johnston Atoll, Howland, Baker and Jarvis Islands, Kingman Reef, Palmyra Atoll and Wake Island. "

I believe so but this has nothing to do with my manscaping.
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: He said "manscaping"
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Grateful Diver wrote:C'mon Sounder ... be a :naka: ... strop up that fancy blade you got from Airsix and have at it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
That's not a bad call. It WILL shave - when it first came, I had little bald spots on my wrist from showing it off. I fear, however, that there would be potential for, ahem, complications.

Always bring the right tools for the right job, correct? I think electric lawn mower is a more appropriate tool than a tanto. One wrong move with the tanto, and I might be in the market for a she-p.