wdm

General topics about technical diving.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

wdm

Post by Burntchef »

if you havent seen this mag its worth a look. lots of east coast wrecks as well as some stuff across the pond.

http://www.wreckdivingmag.com/
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Re: wdm

Post by Maverick »

Just got my first copy in the mail today. I haven't read an article yet, but the pictures are terrible, well just not as good quality as ADM. Not to mention the layout is very microsoft word, just not creative IMO. But the content of the articles i'm sure has good content and well written. The subscription was a gift from my Lady and for that I will love and read every article, But I am an ADM GUY AND ALWAYS WILL BE, Just more creativity in the layout and more fun to glance through, not read necessarily. Yes I do read the Articles too :book:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Re: wdm

Post by Burntchef »

adm is for sure tops with pics and a great layout. wdm seems to be more on a budget but they do some pretty wicked stuff and each mag used to have a old school article about wreck diving 15-20 years ago
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ