Edmonds lost light 3/19

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Edmonds lost light 3/19

Post by Rooinater »

I went diving there last weekend and somewhere on the line straight out from the jetty to the parking lot, my dive light went missing. It was on a lanyard and must of slipped off my wrist between getting out from dive one and going out for the second dive, which is when i realized it wasn't in my drysuit pocket or on my bc...

It was a Green UK SL4 eLED light, with a black lanyard and double sided metal clip clipped onto the lanyard. If you find it please let me know, and thank you.

425-359-3927 or message me, thanks
Old Nubbins
Aquaphile

Re: Edmonds lost light 3/19

Post by Old Nubbins »

I'm diving out there this afternoon and will keep an eye out for it. Jetty Way I assume? Or do you mean between the shore on the parking lot side and the end of the jetty?
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Post by Rooinater »

last I remember seeing it was along I believe jetty way straight out from the jetty by one of the boats with a small cuddy cabin. Somewhere between there and the parking lot. I guess that is the last time i keep a light on a lanyard :/ thanks.
MorningDiverBob
Dive-aholic

Post by MorningDiverBob »

We went there yesterday Wed. and sorry no dive light there. I found a snorkel only.
Go Dive and Dive Safe
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Post by Rooinater »

MorningDiverBob wrote:We went there yesterday Wed. and sorry no dive light there. I found a snorkel only.
It wasn't a blue one was it. My most recent g/f lost hers out there a couple weeks ago... Yes, I know... It seems edmonds is collecting our gear.
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

My snorkel wasn't blue....it was a black with a yellow tip CUDA snorkel :p
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Post by Rooinater »

oops... It's not like you ever used it except at Edmonds so how much did I see it :P
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

Lol, my first and last snorkel :)
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel