Tuesday with Curt

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Uncle Pug
Getting To Know Folks

Tuesday with Curt

Post by Uncle Pug »

Back when Curt was teaching at Snohomish High School we would meet every Tuesday afternoon for a dive at Mukilteo ~ most often the T-Dock.

What a pleasure to dive with Curt again this past Tuesday! We didn't go far, we didn't see any wolf eels or octopus... but we had a great time together. The vizibility wasn't too bad either. :D
Attachments
Small decorator crab
Small decorator crab
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Tuesday with Curt

Post by Gdog »

Love the lighting on that shot
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Oh, so good to hear from you, Ron! And it's a nice photograph, too!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Uncle Pug
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Uncle Pug »

Thank you. :-)
oldsalt
I've Got Gills

Post by oldsalt »

Ron: The title of the posting sounds a lot like Mitch Albom's "Tuedays with Morrie", in which Morrie was terminally ill. Despite that, it is great to be diving with you again. You do everything better than I do, including taking pictures. Your decorator crab is wonderful. I loved all the ctenophores but couldn't get pictures of any of them. My point and shoot seemed to look right through them. I did see this red rock crab carrying a snail shell like a toddler with a teddy bear.
RedRokShell.JPG
- Curt :rawlings: (I love this smiley.)
Happy to be alive.