Three tree transformation

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Three tree transformation

Post by YellowEye »

Hi
I went diving at three tree Friday, Saturday and Monday night, all at high tide. It was interesting to see the change in the site over those days.

Friday -- decent viz at depth, horrible viz in the shallows, not many jelly fish around at all
Saturday -- lots of jellies. In the shallows I felt like I was in Jellyfish lake! About the same viz as the day before
Monday night (tonight) -- not very many jellies, the ones we found were bigger, including a medium sized lion's maine. Viz was much better in the shallows!

Here are some pics -- these are mostly from Saturday, as I was doing a refresher dive with a old buddy of mine on Friday and diving with a new diver friend tonight (didn't bring a camera).

Lots of mated pairs of helmet crabs on all these dives.
DSC_7216.jpg
DSC_7326.jpg
DSC_7287.jpg
DSC_7456.jpg
DSC_7166.jpg
DSC_7154.jpg
DSC_7099.jpg
DSC_7061.jpg
DSC_7025.jpg
DSC_7023.jpg
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Re: Three tree transformation

Post by eliseaboo »

Haha, I like the one of the two crabs "caught in the act" ;)
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Congratulations on the jelly shots -- they're SO hard to get!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
diverden
Compulsive Diver

Post by diverden »

Thanks for the info! :) I think viz might be getting a break especially with cloudy skies.