This Just In

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Stu
Aquaphile

This Just In

Post by Stu »

Just signed up today, been lurking around for a while. I have been in Seattle for about a year now. Moved up from Louisiana by way of Colorado where I did my OW course back in 1997. Spent most of my diving spearfishing off oilrigs in louisiana, and wreck diving (no penetration) in Destin, Florida. I also have done some cavern diving in FL at Vortex and Morrison springs. I have my OW, AOW, and Nitrox cert, and am taking the Rescue course at NWSD on oct. 22.

I look forward to talking, meeting, and diving with you. :smt035
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Re: This Just In

Post by Ken G »

Hi Stu. Welcome to the club. NWSD is a great shop and Im sure you are going to get great training.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome Stu!
Hope you enjoy taking the rescue coarse.
Get ready to get you butt kicked too.
I'm sure it will be some of the best training you've had.
Well I sometimes feel like a broken record when I type this but here it goes anyway...
If you want to do some south end dives on a Thursday? Send me a PM and I'll let ya know where I'm diving
on that particular Thursday.
Look fwd to meeting and diving with you!

Keith :smt035
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Chevayea
Compulsive Diver

Post by Chevayea »

Welcome to the board Stu, and congrats on the rescue course. I love the divers out there that care enough to take it. It just might be my butt needed to be saved some day :occasion5:
happydivelucky
Just Settling In

Post by happydivelucky »

Hi!

I'm Georgia, getting back into SCUBA after leg surgery, and new on this site also. :) You have way more scubie-skillz than I, but I thought I'd return your hello to all of us!

Take care,
Georgia :fish:
In order to explore new oceans, you must be willing to take your eyes off the shore.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome to the board Stu!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman