interesting reading by Howard Hall

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
ryanone
Frequent Bubbler

interesting reading by Howard Hall

Post by ryanone »

Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: interesting reading by Howard Hall

Post by Tom Nic »

Very interesting article, and fun for me, an OC diver to read.

I'm sure that rebreather divers would find what he said familiar?

One thing I will comment on - The shame / embarassment / macho BS / whatever-psychological-name-you-want-to-put-on-it thing in human nature that doesn't want to talk about stupid mistakes made while diving. :axe:

I of course can see this tendency in myself, but I have learned more lessons and deeper ones from people's and my own screw ups than almost any other way. Come on people! Don't be afraid to share your mistakes. The life you save may be very close to you...
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I don't know how I missed this when it was posted! Yes, this is a great read for any CCR diver, or anyone curious about one. Thanks for posting the link!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
loanwolf
Pelagic

Post by loanwolf »

Ryanone you need to enable recive private messages so i can respond back to you on your question you PMed me about.
Greg
Life is Short do as Much as Possible in as Short of Period of Time as Possible.
ryanone
Frequent Bubbler

Post by ryanone »

Whoops ,,,,ok loanwolf try it now