Club Dive! Club Dive! Club Dive! March 28th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Club Dive! Club Dive! Club Dive! March 28th

Post by Penopolypants »

Fishstiq wrote:
ORDiver wrote:I think I can make it. I will have spent the previous week diving in the Carribean so it'll be nice to get back to the cold.
I'll bring some wheenies and buns. And my Bumper Dumper.
I'm glad you said it! I was gonna bring MY bumper dumper, can you imagine how akward that would have been?!?!!

I'll be there, probably with big sandwiches. And Pez. He'll bring taco's.
It's okay as long as they're different colored bumper dumpers. I doubt anyone has a hot pink one with flames like yours, Joe. You're probably okay. :bootyshake:
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

put in for this day off so i should be able to attend.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Sounder wrote: I might send along a few X1's .
:smt119 What?! You own more than one?! :smt119

Oh? And I double-dog-dare someone to bring a Bumper Dumper! :supz:

I would like to see one, but not in action of course.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

so how many little buddies / buddies who need a guide are showing up on saturday the 28th?

maybe we could schedule a few big buddy dives...
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Post by E_Mo »

I'll be there, but I work until 6AM, and have to work that night, so I probably won't dive :pacing: , but I'll show up to meet some folks.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Unknown
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I'll be there. I'll bring cookies or brownies or ... something with lots of sugar in it.

... Bob (Grateful Diner)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Post by Zen Diver »

I'll be up way too early :coffee: because of work :ballandchain: and won't be able to attend but I'll be :joshsmith: for you.

-Valerie
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

Hey so...I might try to stop by if you don't mind a newbie tagging along :boucegreen: ...I'm still not sure my schedule for that weekend though. Never been diving in the area (unless I get in a dive tomorrow), although I have logged just over 100 dives, mostly in cold water in WI. That would put me in the little buddy category I suppose?
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

eliseaboo wrote:That would put me in the little buddy category I suppose?
we'll be happy to show you around redondo's underwater attractions no matter what size buddy you may be!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

#-o :banghead: :shootself: I forgot this was coming up so soon. And I forgot to :driving: into work tonight.
I rode the Bus :thumb3d: So that means I will need to ride the bus home and my tanks are not filled and I allready dove one day this week... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: .

Have a great day of diving, eating and :chat:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

BASSMAN wrote:I rode the Bus :thumb3d: So that means I will need to ride the bus home and my tanks are not filled and I allready dove one day this week...
the club dive's not for 2 week, bassman... you can't get your tanks filled before then?
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Duh? I thought it was on the 14th for some reason :der: It helps to read the Title of the thread, huh?

I just got to work and haven't had my :coffee: yet.

I will be there with bells on! :bounceline:

Well, I'll just be there in the morning for a while. :supz: :partydance:
Last edited by BASSMAN on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Post by E_Mo »

Scratch my last... I was able to work out a couple hours off the night before and the night of, so I will be able to get at least one dive in :clap:

I have about 40 dives under my belt, so I'm sure I fall under the little buddy category ...
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Unknown
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

E_Mo wrote:Scratch my last... I was able to work out a couple hours off the night before and the night of, so I will be able to get at least one dive in :clap:

I have about 40 dives under my belt, so I'm sure I fall under the little buddy category ...
Woohoo! Will you be able to stay for the bbq too?
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Post by E_Mo »

Penopolypants wrote:
E_Mo wrote:Scratch my last... I was able to work out a couple hours off the night before and the night of, so I will be able to get at least one dive in :clap:

Woohoo! Will you be able to stay for the bbq too?

I should be able to make that too... I think I'll bring some sort of dessert along, unless something else is needed?
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

As much as I really do want to meet you all (Some of you probably don't want to meet me. 0]), I won't be able to do this round, as that weekend is my friends OW dive set, and I will be anticipating their certifications.

Next time a club dive comes up, I will smoke a ham and bring it as well! (Note: You'll have to remind me that I said this. 0]) I should hopefully be fully geared out!

D(B)
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Darn! :angry: :angry:

I'm thinking I won't be able to make either day! My wife goes in for Knee replacement surgury on the 23rd so I will be wife sitting. :ballandchain: :ballandchain: :ballandchain:
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Dusty2 wrote:Darn! :angry: :angry:

I'm thinking I won't be able to make either day! My wife goes in for Knee replacement surgury on the 23rd so I will be wife sitting. :ballandchain: :ballandchain: :ballandchain:
I'm not married...yet... so I'm no expert on such things. But what I hear you saying is that although you'd love to meet us all for a dive, you'd much rather be at home, nursing your poor wife :luv: back to health. :dontknow:

:evil4: :angelblue:
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

I can tell you aren't married! :tappingfoot: :tappingfoot:

What I am saying is I would much rather be diving with the club but I will be sitting home with the wife. :dontknow: :dontknow:
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Pooop

Checking with the wife it seems that we wont be back from Mexico until THAT afternoon. So I am out and anxiously looking forward to the next. I WILL have filled tanks and gear at the ready for a Sunday dive however, so maybe I'll have to seek out a buddy.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Norris wrote:Pooop

Checking with the wife it seems that we wont be back from Mexico until THAT afternoon. So I am out and anxiously looking forward to the next. I WILL have filled tanks and gear at the ready for a Sunday dive however, so maybe I'll have to seek out a buddy.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!
We'll be at Redondo the next day, too! :metal:
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Aquadoc
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Aquadoc »

I will try to make it. Just getting settled in the house so the Frau may request (ehem!) that I stay near the ranch for a few. We'll see. If I can make it I will be sure to bring far more chow than I eat(can I shoot a Ling there?? BBQim up right there) :popcorn: If I can come I will bring a popup shelter table n chairs to help there. Though I am not sure if I am in "The Club" don't have a card yet hehe
Doc
Cowards never start...The weak never finish Less than 1% enough said.
For every beautiful woman out there, there is a man completely fed up with her sh#!1!
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Aquadoc wrote:Though I am not sure if I am in "The Club" don't have a card yet hehe
Doc
One "Super Lemon Wedge Trimix Instructor" card coming right up!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Aquadoc
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Aquadoc »

OH and I had to drain my Jugs for transport so I will need to locate a shop in my AO. (Oly/Lacey) to get air.
Cowards never start...The weak never finish Less than 1% enough said.
For every beautiful woman out there, there is a man completely fed up with her sh#!1!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

scottsax wrote:
Norris wrote:Pooop

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!
We'll be at Redondo the next day, too! :metal:
Well then its ON!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**