How much air to get to the cove 2 I-beams?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Welcome to the club Benoit! Sounds like you kind of understand the "why" behind gas management and I hope that you'll soon understand the "how." Read over some of the Rock Bottom stuff - one of the links is posted in this thread by Lamont and that'll give you a good base for where to start, and how to start thinking.

Then get out and dive - especially with some experienced folks. There are lots of people here who fit that bill... one of them is actually looking for a buddy this weekend and I bet he could be talked into diving with you if you wanted to get wet!!! Just post it in the dive plans section and see what happens!!

To put it simply, this board is full of "Diving Yodas." Please feel free to ask any and all questions you have. This is an incredible resource - I would bet good money that the wealth of knowledge here tops that of just about anywhere else on the net (unless you're seeking highly specialized "niche" info... and then I bet someone here could point you in the right direction and probably could even introduce you to the expert).

Again, welcome - glad you found us. :partyman:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!